As a suiteholder at Scottrade Center you will experience the optimum level of
service and ease. Our suiteholders have found that whether they are
entertaining top clients, celebrating the closing of a deal or just enjoying
an event with fellow employees, the suites at Scottrade Center are always the
perfect place to be.
The suite program at Scottrade Center offers what is undoubtedly the
city’s finest and most cost effective corporate entertainment opportunity,
with approximately 175 events each year representing the most diverse
sports and entertainment offerings in St. Louis. The "main event"
is, of course, St. Louis Blues hockey. In addition, the Scottrade Center
suite program features many diverse entertainment options including
Saint Louis University Billikens basketball and St. Louis Steamers
soccer games; a wide range of concerts from country to rock to pop;
family shows such as Sesame Street Live, Disney on Ice, Ringling Bros.
and Barnum & Bailey Circus and Stars on Ice; and a wide range
of other sporting events including the annual Busch Braggin’ Rights
Missouri v. Illinois basketball game, the Missouri Valley Conference
Basketball Tournament, the Shop ‘n’ Save/KMOX Shootout, NBA exhibition
basketball, and much more. Moreover, our suiteholders may have the
opportunity to use their suites for unique special events, including
in the past the Papal Visit of John Paul II, the 1998 NCAA Midwest
Regional Basketball Championships, the 2000 NCAA Division I Wrestling
Championships and the 2001 NCAA Women’s Final Four Basketball Championships. (Click
here for the current Scottrade Center schedule of events.)
Suite amenities include:
Suite services include:
- 12 theater style seats (8 seats for penthouse level suites), with the
opportunity to purchase up to eight additional suite tickets for each
event as needed
- Parking in the attached garage connecting to the club level
- Private club level entrance open two hours prior to most events
- Complimentary St. Louis Blues game programs, media notes
and stat sheets
- Private restroom
- Two televisions
- Wet bar and buffet counter
- Ice maker and refrigerator
- Opportunity to place corporate signage or other identification in suite
- Extensive suite catering menu
- Special event planning and special occasion suite decorating
- Membership in The Club
For information on leasing a Scottrade Center suite, including availability,
rates and terms, please contact Bruce Affleck, Vice President of Sales,
at 314-622-2531 or [email protected]
- Full concierge services (ticket drop off, couriers, faxes, transportation
arrangements, merchandise assistance and a variety of other special
- Suite attendants to handle event needs of guests
- Ability to bill a corporate house account for catering and suite ticket purchases
- Seasonal suiteholder only gifts
- Invitations to events exclusive to suiteholders
- One staff that handles all suite needs including catering, ticket orders and
Current suiteholders needing assistance, please contact the
Club Services office at 314-622-5440 or your Club Representative.
send your comments or suggestions to [email protected]
Webmaster e-mails are answered promptly Monday
through Friday during normal business hours.
If you have an urgent event-specific
question in the evening or on weekends,
please call 314-622-5400 during the event
to speak to the event receptionist.
Copyright ©2006, Scottrade Center. All rights reserved.
Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form without written permission.