Gain invaluable professional experience with a Scottrade Center internship
Thank you for your interest in becoming an intern at the Scottrade Center. If you are interested in applying for an internship with the Scottrade Center/St. Louis Blues, please send your resume with desired position to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see below for any available positions.
Send Us Your Resume
For part-time positions, you may apply by sending your resume to:
Scottrade Center/St. Louis Blues
Attn: Human Resources
1401 Clark Ave.
St. Louis, Missouri 63103
Scottrade Center/St. Louis Blues is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Alumni Marketing Intern
Assist in the planning and execution of key events related to the St. Louis Blues Alumni Association and other community service ventures. This is an unpaid internship, candidates must be able to receive collegecredit.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Meet and greet guests of the Alumni in a social atmosphere at Blues home games.
- Create spreadsheets, documents and flyers
- Create unique photos and documents for display or sale to benefit charities
- Assist the Alumni Association and in planning various events, such as banquets, charity hockey games, Alumni Fantasy Camp or golf tournaments.
- Must be able to work evenings during St. Louis Blues home games.
- Perform other duties or tasks as assigned.
- Six months to one year related experience and/or training
- Highly proficient in Excel or Numbers, Word or Pages, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Exceptional organizational skills and strong telephone communication skills.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Must possess high level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others in a professional and courteous manner.
- Strong oral, written and listening communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, recognize problems and find solutions in a fast-paced environment.